Saturday, February 14, 2009
#2 Do the Gallon Challenge with 2% Milk
Well staying the night at a friends house we decided to drink half a gallon of water, and let me tell you something, it makes you pee. So my dad told me of some funny stories of people trying to drink a gallon of milk in a hour, and i hope we can do that without vomiting, the stomach aches, and the infamous things milk does to your digestive track.( Example Constipation)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Ryan: I just realized that I don't have as much power over this blog as I should, for example, on the description, I misspelled blog as "blob"...
ReplyDeleteThats kinda funny, and please tell me if i make any mistakes.
ReplyDeleteYeah that's much better, now we will be awesome...
ReplyDeleteBecause Awesomeness is free.
ReplyDeleteand there is no price for good lookingess as well
ReplyDeleteOf Course...well, well, well, well, well...
ReplyDeletewoops,im on my brother's account. i'm jared
ReplyDelete